The 10 Indian Commandments by Shanti R.
1. The Earth is our Mother; care for her.
2. Honor all your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the great spirit.
4. All life is sacred; treat all beings with Respect.
5. Take from the Earth what is needed and nothing more
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
7. Give constant thanks to the great spirit for each day.
8. Speak the truth but only for the good in others.
9. Follow the rhythms of nature.
10. Enjoy life’s journey but leave no tracks.
Everyone is at different stages of consciousness. There is a certain stage you can reach where your intent is to only speak your truth, not convince others if it. You begin to realize that everyone has their own path. In other words, you cannot convince a baby that they should be walking when they are at the stage of crawling. To convince them of that truth is irrelevant.